A downloadable Top Secret Software for Windows
DOWNLOADABLE BUILD NOW AVAILABLE!
MetalBird Tactics is a war turn based Strategy game where you build your formation choosing between
two three factions, with ten units each and a wide range of combinations to make, to challenge the enemy strategy.
You have only 10.000 credits to spend on your formation, so you will have to choose your units carefully.
Your objective is to destroy the enemy Mobile Base Unit at all costs, Be careful commander, because you are to face tough resistance.
- Active Time, units will move faster than others depending on their stats.
TwoThree factions and 2030 units in total in the current build.
- Three difficulty settings, plus boss mode.
- You can develop multiple combinations and strategies to defeat the enemy formation.
- A third Faction, the Arkanian Union, they use specialized infantry and subtle tactics combined with anti armor.[DONE!}
- More maps.[DELIVERING, NOW 7]
- More units.[DELIVERING, NOW 30!]
- More game modes.
- More difficulty settings.
- Spanish translation
- Animated scenes
- Superweapons, they will be called by the MBU through the collection of Tech Points[DELIVERING, REINFORCEMENTS AND NUCLEAR STRIKE AVAILABLE]
|Those who purchase MetalBird Tactics during Early Access by price:||Will get:|
|$2||Obviously, access to the current downloadable build and bonus content to be updated in the downloads section, like concept art, wallpapers and more.|
|$3-$9||Those who purchase MetalBird Tactics AND pay more than $2 will receive all of the above and appar in the credits of the game|
|$10||Those who purchase MetalBird Tactics AND pay $10 or more will also be received in the team's Discord server and be active part of the development, having their suggestions as priority|
|$40||Those who purchase MetalBird Tactics AND pay $40 or more will also have an unit of their choice in the game, it will be created following their instructions and included(Keep in mind, the unit needs to fit one of the three factions)|
MetalBird Tactics Wiki: https://metalbird.wikia.com/wiki/Metalbird_Wiki
- Placing two units in the same spot in the placement event causes the game to crash.
- Units may partially clip when attacking a South Eastern coordinate.
|OS||Windows 2000 / XP / Vista/7||Windows 7/8/10|
|Processor||2.0 GHz Intel Pentium 4 equivalent||3.6GHz Intel Pentium 4 equivalent|
|Memory||3GB RAM||4GB RAM|
|Graphics||1024x768 video resolution||1024x768 video resolution|
|Storage||48MB available space||48MB available space|
|Updated||4 days ago|
|Made with||RPG Maker, GIMP|
|Tags||Anime, Female Protagonist, Isometric, Pixel Art, RPG Maker, Singleplayer, Tactical, War|
|License||GNU General Public License v3.0 (GPL)|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
In order to download this Top Secret Software you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Thank you for your support Commander30 days ago
- MetalBird Tactics - Official Early Access launch32 days ago
- Metalbird Tactics - General bug fix and some changes35 days ago
- MetalBird Tactics balancing update36 days ago
- MetalBird Tactics - New faction available!38 days ago
- MetalBird Tactics - New faction coming very soon!39 days ago
- MetalBird Tactics - Performance improved42 days ago
- MetalBird Tactics - General bugfix43 days ago